2 On The Road Blog

After 12 years of full-time rving, we've sold our truck and trailer but we're still traveling. Email us at wowpegasus@hotmail.com if you would like to contact us.




Friday, September 01, 2017

Solar Eclipse 8/21/17

Since we were in the 90%+ zone for the solar eclipse, I went out to take photos.  Yes I had solar glasses but I didn't have any lenses for the camera.  You can't see the eclipse at all with the camera but you can see how dark it got. 

I don't know if the reflection left and down from the sun is how the eclipse looked at the time the photo was taken but it did look like that through the glasses at times.

It got very dark.




I did get this blurry photo with the camera

This was taken through the solar lenses and then cropped close.  At least you can see the crescent shape this way.  If you use your imagination, you can see the mountains and valleys on the moon too.... ok, I said you had to use your imagination.

No comments: