2 On The Road Blog

After 12 years of full-time rving, we've sold our truck and trailer but we're still traveling. Email us at wowpegasus@hotmail.com if you would like to contact us.




Monday, November 14, 2022

New Zealand Subway

When I am in another country, I like to check out what's on the menu at Subway just to see how it is different from the U.S. menu.  Actually, I haven't been in a lot of Subways lately so I can't hardly remember what a U.S. Subway offers.  Can't say I've seen Buffalo Chicken in the U.S. but it's entirely possible they do offer it. 

I got my regular, chicken & bacon ranch.   I'm sure I've never seen Smashed Falafel or Leg Ham before.

Now the selection definitely looks different.  Don't know what the hot dog looking thing are.

The toppings selection looks like the usual.  I remember that the Oban, Scotland Subway offered corn kernels. 

 

No comments: